Workshops & Trainings
The Department of Management Sciences frequently conducts workshops and development trainings for its faculty. These workshops and trainings are conducted by professionals and academicians from the industry. The aim of these programs is to provide hands on experience to faculty members that is beneficial to them in their teaching assignments as well as research activities. Account of some of the workshops and trainings held in the past and recently follows.
- Executive Development Training on Entrepreneurial Strategies for industry professionals was conducted by Dr. Azam Roomi from the Bedfordshire University, UK in February 2009.
- Faculty Workshop on Marketing Strategies and Segmentation was conducted by Dr. Shumaila Yousufzai from the Cardiff University, UK under CIIT funding for adjunct foreign faculty program.
- A Two-Day Workshop on Entrepreneurial Strategies for Faculty was held which was conducted by Dr. M. Azam Roomi from Center of Women Entrepreneurs, the Bedfordshire University, UK.
- Series of Research-Based Trainings for Faculty conducted by Dr. Shaista E. Khilji from the George Washington University, USA.
- Research Counseling Session for MS/Ph. D Students by Dr. Shumaila Yousufzai from the Cardiff University, UK.
- Technology-Based Training using Video Conferencing Techniques for Finance Courses, “Stock Market Efficiency” and “International Finance” by Dr. Zulfiqar Ali Shah from the Warwick University, UK and Dr. Saeed Akbar from Liverpool University, UK under CIIT Block Teaching Program
- One-day Seminar on International Marketing and Consumer Behavior Patterns arranged at by Dr. Ahmed Jamal from the Cardiff University, UK.
- Workshop on Research Methodologies and Research Publications at CIIT Islamabad Campus and Lahore Campus by Dr. Saeed Akbar from the Liverpool University - UK under HEC VSP Program.