Benefits of Incubation Centre to the Industry
- Tenant companies can have a significant point of presence in the region especially from an R&D perspective.
- Close links and collaborative efforts between the incubation center businesses and tenants and the university’s faculty, researchers and students.
- Availability of a highly skilled work-force pool from graduate and undergraduate student
- Assistance in identifying university programs and resources that best relate to the tenant’s research.
- Many staff in tenant companies can enroll in our graduate programs.
- Opportunity for commercial deployment of university’s proprietary patents and innovations.
- Access to the university’s advanced educational and training programs.
Larger companies can have their research work contracted to the university